Thursday, August 6, 2015

Images for Book Covers on Arcangel


I recently started getting more interested in fine art and conceptual photography, but I had no outlet to sell this kind of work. So I was happy when Arcangel Images agreed to represent my work.



Arcangel is an agency that focuses on fine art and conceptual photography for the publishing industry, mainly book covers. A lot of  the images on the covers of bestselling novels came from Arcangel.



My portfolio there is currently quite small as it is a specialized agency with a specific target market, so it takes longer to build up a portfolio there.



All the images in my Arcangel portfolio are Rights Managed for sole usage worldwide so I cannot submit the same work to other stock agencies. See my collection of Rights Managed images here: Images by Kenny on Arcangel

 

No comments:

Post a Comment